Upon graduating college, I dove into an outdoor sales position with CBS Outdoor - no training, no territories. Looking back, it was one of those positions where only those with drive, innate people skills, and a bit of creativity thrive. I quickly was dubbed the "superstar" of my office.
Read More »
After several years with CBS Outdoor, I decided to pursue more of a challenge. I worked for SAAS tech startups in business dev and sales. I learned a lot about building a lean company and a scalable prospecting, business development, and sales process...
As employee #1 at Gather Technologies (www.gatherhq.com) I created and standardized a business development process which included finding leads, scoring leads, creating an email/call cadence, and appointment setting for the sales team. I enjoy the challenge of designing and honing this process and can handle the entire cycle or pieces of the cycle for your company.
- Determine ideal customer leads and the best online channels to reach them
- Find lead contact information
- Score leads based on importance/relevance
- Cull/update existing CRM databases (Salesforce experience)
- Design email, social media, and phone call messaging cadence
Meeting/Demo Appointment Setting
- Create process for transitioning prospects to demos/sales calls
- Manage and/or run this process, setting meetings/calls for sales team
Prefer using Google Apps (Mail, Calendar). Additional cost for Saas applications based on need.
- Review content for spelling and grammatical errors
- Journalism degree from University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
Read More »