Marketing Executive with over 10 years of experience in the Financial Services, Consulting and Advertising industries. Proven ability to successfully create and implement strategies that integrate brand, communications and customer experience. Product management expertise with extensive experience leading direct report/cross-functional teams. Excellent communicator with demonstrable success at quickly solving business problems in new industries and driving results. Areas of specialty include:
Read More »
SCHROEDER CONSULTING GROUP, LLC
New York, NY
Head of Marketing Management consulting firm that supports the growth and prosperity in the Financial Services, Advertising, Consumer Services and Packaged Foods sectors. Clients and accomplishments include:
1) American Express: Replaced Director-level employees within the Consumer Acquisition and Establishment Services businesses. 2 of 3 assignments extended beyond original scope and end date.
2) Focus Financial Partners: Created an end-to-end e-Newsletter strategy that involved development of a vendor procurement plan, collaboration among 15 Firm constituents and a recommendation of 3 different models (allowing for maximum flexibility to accommodate changing business environment).
3) IdentityForce: Developed and executed the firm's first acquisition renewal strategy.
4) Rex's Outrageous: Serve as Senior Level Business Advisor for Business Planning, which includes investment, sales, pricing, branding and marketing strategy advice.
5) Underline Communications: Serve as Senior Level Business Advisor for New Business Development.
Amy's additional professional experience includes over 7 years at American Express in broad and varied Marketing roles such as P&L Management, New Product Development and End-to-End Marketing for the Company's marquis products (ex., Centurion and Gold Charge Cards).
She also has experience in the Advertising and Strategy Consulting fields.
Read More »