I am a professional NetSuite consultant and developer with over 6 years of in-depth experience across the entire platform. I help companies achieve success within NetSuite by building measurable high performance solutions and following through with continuous business process improvements.
Read More »
By helping enterprises align and adapt their ERP and CRM platforms with their business goals, I have helped many clients generate quantifiable results. With deep development experience using SuiteScript and SuiteFlow I've been directly responsible for...
Sep 17, 2014|Project Management|Private|Completed
Sep 2, 2014|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Aug 18, 2014|Mobile Applications|Private|Completed
Aug 13, 2014|Mobile Applications|Private|Completed
I began my journey with NetSuite as a customer and user of the platform. It was as a customer that I learned it's strengths and it's weaknesses. After learning how to make the platform solve my businesses problems I turned to consulting to help others find ways to solve their challenges.
From initial data migrations and start up implementations to platform overhauls, OneWorld migrations and M&A integrations I have broad experiences with a broad variety of customers, NetSuite implementations and environments.
Some of my favorite experiences have included:
* Custom lead forms integrated with Google reCAPTCHA that feed into a complex custom logic pathway on the backend for a worldwide sporting event
* AutoShip / Recurrence billing and shipping programs
* Custom POS frontend fully integrated into NetSuite offering a "designed for iPad" experience for a top growing FastCompany favorite
* Custom reports and dashboard delivered through the Customer Center
* 800K transactions migrated into a newly acquired subsidiary in an active NetSuite account
* An asynchronous NetSuite based message queue that sends to multiple RESTful endpoints processing over 50K messages per day
* Scripted CSV imports for EDI
* Custom ecommerce shopping carts
* Integrations with Mandrill, Pardot, AvaTax, Echosign and many others
Having worked in a Fortune 1000 environment managing a team of technical experts for many years I began to see where technology and business...
Read More »