I started my career as a system administrator and now in a position of a technology company named Veristics Networks Pvt Ltd. The company is holding 25 employees and is specialized in IT infrastructure management services. I am currently working as the CTO of that organization. New Technology Implementations, Expansion,director, decision maker, leader, manager and executor. The communicator role can involve the press and the rest of the outside world, as well as the organization's management and employees; the decision-making role involves...
Read More »
All my jobs, past and current ones revolve around system administration, mostly LAMP stacks. Added advantage to my career is that I have worked on more than 300+ WHM/Cpanel hosted servers. My profile covered the management of All types of Linux servers which includes most advanced settings. My Daily tasks covered the following operational Areas.
1. Management of Web Servers & Control Panels
2. Setup & Maintenance of Server Security using IPtables, File Based Security, Selinux, & Service specific security
3. Setup & Maintenance of Server Performance Tuning using different tools like TOP, VMSTAT, /Proc etc
4. Monitor Server performance using Nagios, Centreon etc.
5. Penetrate Servers using Tripwire, John the Ripper, SARA, Nessus, Wireshark, Back Track etc
6. Level 2 & Level 3 Issue Resolution on High Availability & Redundant Server Nodes.
7. Daily/Weekly/Monthly backup of Critical Data's & Server Configuration using advanced backup tools like Amanda/Bacula etc and many more
Read More »
Veristics Networks Pvt Ltd
Chief Technical Officer
2012 - Present
New Technology Implementations, Expansion,director, decision maker, leader, manager and executor. The communicator role can involve the press and the rest of the outside world, as well as the...