ETL Consultant has around 6 years of Technical experience in ETL development, testing and implementation using Informatica tool.Strong experience in development, support and maintenance of Data Warehousing projects .Has an excellent understanding of Data Warehousing Concepts.Experienced in integrating various data sources like Oracle, Mysql, Fixed Width delimited Flat Files,structured and unstructured data from various data sources
Read More »
Experience in Database Design, Entity-Relationship Modeling, Dimension Modeling, Star Schema & Snowflake with...
Nov 20, 2012|Other IT & Programming|$0|Completed
• Experience in Transformations, Mappings, Targets, Workflows, Worklets, Sessions.
• Good in elimination of bottlenecks in the mapping for performance tuning.
• Good understanding of ETL Framework and Processes; In particular – Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Business Continuity Management, Service Management.
• Extensively worked on Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading with RDBMS, Flat files.
• Effective in interaction with Business users, understand their requirement, simplify complex IT jargon in business suitable language and vice versa.
#1 Health Insurance - Integration of interfaces
Description: The Member Communications Capability project involves introducing email as a member communications channel, and shifting communications to it in accordance with members’ expressed preference.
In order to facilitate the setup of member communication preferences, we need to ensure the customer’s existing preferences are migrated across to My Preferences (Cloud) system.This will involve the loading of preference data into My Preferences from 2 sources:
1. The initial consent campaign (undertaken in May 2012) which contains the customer preference to receive service communications via email
2. The existing preferences stored in the R1 system according to current “Do not contact” and “Do not send electronic marketing communications” preference flags
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for analyzing, designing...
Read More »