I've been working for 10 years now since graduating from college with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. My job experience varies from accounting to tellering to bookkeeping, to English tutorial, to supervisory works.
Read More »
Currently, I am employed as Clerk-Processor C in the Human Resource Department at Davao City Water District, a Government-Owned and Controlled Corporation.
Davao City Water District (March 10, 2011-present)
Management Planning Unit (201 Unit)
- Conduct mapping investigation and prepare mapping report of recommended applicants
- Perform filing work by sorting, classifying, segregating, and arranging copies of memo, letters, and other data to form part of the 201 records of the employees for future use or reference
- Prepare Monthly Personnel Inventory Report for permanent, casual, and job order employees
- Prepare Certificate of Employment and Compensation and Certificate to Travel Abroad to requesting employees
Welfare and Benefits Unit (Attendance Monitoring Unit)
- Monitor attendance records of permanent employees and prepare monthly report on the tardiness and absence due for disciplinary action
- Process/generate bi-monthly/monthly reports of tardiness and attendance
- Encode to the attendance monitoring system (AMS) the employees' authorized entries in the biometrics system
- Record day-off and shifting schedules of employees
- Post and record excuse slips
Welfare and Benefits Unit (Medical Unit)
- Receive, check, post, and facilitate processing of statement of accounts from the accredited medical service providers of the District, in relation to the employees' medical/dental benefit transaction and evaluate findings and recommendations of employees' medical/dental transactions, including the assessment of work-related...
Read More »