Started my career as a junior auditor working for an auditing firm and learning the rudiments of financial accounting and audit. After a few years, I transitioned to the private sector working with several trans-national corporations with offices here in our country.
Read More »
My stint with the private sector gained me experience from simple to complex accounting tasks ,such as bookkeeping, accounts receivable/payable preparation, financial statement preparation and analysis and other tasks related to local regulatory compliance.
From a more...
Jul 21, 2013|Accounting|Private|Working
Mar 14, 2012|Accounting|Private|Working
There are five basic service tenets that I follow for each client no matter who is the client and what the engagement is.
1. Integrity- I shall remain honest with the client at all times. I accept responsibility and hold myself responsible for my actions.
2. High Performance-I'm committed to provide excellent service and strive to exceed the client's expectations.
3. Timeliness-I'm committed to adhere to client's deadlines and provide timely reports.
4. Confidentiality- Clients are assured the all financial information shall remain confidential at all times.
5. Professionalism-Clients shall expect utmost courtesy and professionalism during and after each engagement.
Specific Accounting Services Provided
-Invoicing (Receivables and Payables management)
-Cash flow management
-Fixed assets monitoring
-Preparation of Financial Statments
-Other accounting needs as required by clients
Ideally, I want my accounting/bookkeeping practice geared towards the use of XERO Online Accounting and other applications compatible with it.
However,if a client requires another application I will be more than willing to accomodate the client's specifications.
Read More »
Freelance Accountant/Small Business Owner
2008 - Present
-Working with small businesses/Individuals with their accounting needs such as bookkeeping, taxation and set up of simple accounting system with proper internal controls.
-Owner of a home-based...
Chevron Holdings Inc.-MSSC
2004 - 2007
1. Main responsibility is to record and monitor credit card sales from retail stations nationwide.
2. Investigates chargebacks arising from disputed sales transactions.
3. Liaise with my...
Adidas Philippines, Inc
Senior Accountant/Business Analyst
2002 - 2004
1. Supervises a group of accounting clerks who’s primary responsibility is to record and monitor sales and expenses of the retail division of the company.
2. Business Analyst for Taylormade Golf
NE Department Store
1999 - 2000
-Supervises a group of accounting clerks, with responsibilities ranging from cash management, sales recording ,accounts payable preparation and financial statement preparations.
Alba Rome & Co.-Auditing Firm
Auditor in Charge
1994 - 1998
1.Supervises a small group of junior auditors, handling various auditing engagements.
2.Reviews audit working papers prepared by auditors related with financial audit and internal control...