Drupal developer and team-leader with 6 years of experience.
Read More »
20+ big projects developed and delivered.
- development of complex features;
- improvement of existing features;
- high-load optimization;
- third party services integration;
Main qualifications are Drupal, JQuery, PHP + MySQL, GIT + SVN, SEO + web-marketing, online learning management systems, team-leading + team-building, Linux.
My qualifications in details:
- developed plugins for views, good skills in views;
- developed plugins for panels. Used panels-everywhere approach;
- many times used core Drupal features: FORMS api, NODE api, FIELD api, BATCH api, EntityFieldQuery, cron api, entity api, servces;
- integration with social systems;
- developed own formatters for "Drupal-way" approach;
- CI development (features, hook_update_n, ACQUIA cloud, delivery services);
- theming and collaborating with themers.
- integration of wide range of plugins: autocomplete, colorbox, jcarousel, jqueryUI;
- resolved many tasks with beauty interface effects
PHP + MySQL:
- 8+ years of experience, including the development of back-end parts, optimization of high load projects (analysis and optimization of the php scripts and mysql queries, the database structure and more).
Git + SVN:
- 4+ years of experience.
SEO + web-marketing:
- expert in SEO of web projects (specially content projects (online magazines));
- good knowledge of web-marketing (budget calculations, generation of traffic from different sources, analysis of campaigns with google analytics).
Online Learning Management Systems:
- installation of BigBlueButton and its implementation into Drupal-based educational projects;
- integration of WOWZA server with projects;
Team-leading + team-building:
- 2.5 years of experience in management of little it-team (back-end + front-end developers + support);
- development of technical...
Read More »