This is all that I have to say to you:
1. You came to us because YOUR ADMINS HAD FAILED at setting up your server.
2. The job was to set up Tomcat and do the Apache-Tomcat bridging on one server, and to setup a failover.
3. We offered to install, NOT TO CLEAR UP ANY MESS made by your admins.
4. Your guys didnt tell us that the the data on the second server had not been backed up when they gave it to us for installation.
5. The OS was in a complete mess, and your admins kept on trying out incompatible versions, even while we were doing our work.
6. You/your admins NEVER MENTIONED that you needed UUID based setup, until we were over with the work on one server.
7. You kept on adding requirements along the course.
8. We had provided the commands for starting and stopping the server, instead of putting it in the startup, and we had CLEARLY MENTIONED that in the Report Document.
Instead of asking your admins to follow the Document, you resorted to call my admins incompetent in their decision of not including it in startup.
You played defensive.
9. Even after that, when you would not take our reasons, we offered to add it to the startup, but you said you would consult your admins and reply.
BUT YOU NEVER REPLIED.
10. Whenever we reminded you of the payment, you resorted to blaming our quality levels, and complained that the server had gone down after 1 week of working.
Couldnt your admins JUST READ THAT DOCUMENT?
11. And when my admin used to enquire about the payments, you called him incompetent and his work a failure.
You even lied to him that you had made the payment and that I was hiding it from him, when you had not paid us a single penny.
He replied that you were playing cheap by trying to make a fool out of us.
Now, who was the one who was abusive?
How should I blame him for calling you a cheap?
I agree it was unprofessional for him to express his emotions, but WASNT IT YOU WHO ASKED FOR IT?
12. After I squared you on this issue, you made the payment for one server and asked for some more days leave. You never made any communication for long.
I had to remind you daily until you made the final payment after much delay.
13. When you were nagging about our quality levels, We told you we didnt need your payment if you were satisfied by our results.
Why couldnt you file a Dispute instead of paying us and then complaining in your feedback?
I know why you did it. You thought you could hit us hard in the face, by closing off the deal and then putting up your false negative feedback where everybody could see.
Elance might be giving you more power and advantage to defame my business. Well, this is what I got to tell you on this:
MARK MY WORDS.
YOUR FALSE FEEDBACK CAN HURT OUR BUSINESS NO MORE THAN A TICKLE.
WE WILL DO BUSINESS ON THIS SAME PLATFORM WITH THIS VERY SAME ACCOUNT WHICH YOU TRIED TO DEFAME.
WE HAVE CLIENTS WHO KNOW OUR WORTH VERY WELL. AND WE WILL HAVE MORE.