Feb 19, 2012|Web Content|$50|Completed
I have commercial experience writing for a number of prestigious clients including the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Microsoft, D-Link and FOXTEL to name a few. I have a proven background in the following:
Article Writing (Print and Web)
- Product reviews, tutorials, how to articles and white papers.
- Casual topic articles including tips and tricks, alternative thought articles and discussion pieces.
- Blogging (utilising designated keywords), forum posts, news articles and general web content.
- Product descriptions, brochures and advertising copy.
- Datasheets, manuals and specification tables.
- Mission statements, company profiles, annual reports and general company documentation.
- Targeted internal and external communications including commercial partners, stakeholders, managers and entire departments.
- Internal operational\procedural documents, written technical templates, technical translation into lay terminology.
- Phone operator scripts, written troubleshooting templates and knowledge base articles.
Resume and cover letter writing.
- Published feature article on audio piracy in Australia (Audio Technology Magazine).
- Published feature article on ‘Analogue Myths’ (Audio Technology Magazine).
- Published product review on a Phillips micro hi-fi system (PC World Good Gear Guide).
- Wrote all...
Read More »