Architect and Technology Consultant in Microsoft Technologies having over 12+ years of tech experience. And about 3 years experience in Promotional Product Industry.
Read More »
Primary skills include .NET,C#,ASP.NET SQL Server 2005/2008, Data Warehousing, MS Dynamics CRM,SSIS,SSRS,WebServices,WCF,SOAP,AJAX,REST,JQuery,
Worked with Fortune 500 companies, a technology consultant and trainer.
Worked in USA for companies like TransUnion and other clients include companies like Citigroup, ICICI and JPMC.
Jun 10, 2011|Database Development|Private|Completed
* Experienced professional in Microsoft Technologies having strong development/leader/managerial/training & mentoring experience .
* Built strong enterprise level product designs, architectural patterns, High Level/Low Level Designs for application development and Business Intelligence solutions for clients worked as Technology consultant .
* Willing to devote my whole and undivided attention to clients who is looking for a long term relationship or full-time association.
* Ability to execute projects in any business model to suit the client's needs.
* Whole hearted intent to deliver cost effective high quality solutions to my clients.
* Provider with good ability to give identify risks upfront , clear communicator of deadlines and milestones of delivery,objective of building long term mutually successful relationship with clients.
* Ability to provide business insights that could add value to the client's organization besides technology consulting.
UML 2.0, OOAD , Class/ Sequence Diagrams , Database Modeling, OLAP/ Business Intelligence Architecture,Distributed Systems Architecture and SOA .
Development Tools / Technologies:
VisualStudio.NET 2003/2005/2008, .NET Framework V1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5,Business Intelligence Development Studio 2005/2008
Team Foundation Server, Clear Case / Clear Quest V7.0, PerforceSCM,WinCVS, Visual SourceSafe...
Read More »