Mar 18, 2015|Web Programming|Private|Working
Apr 13, 2014|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Jul 31, 2013|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Duration: May 2011 - Current
Role: Consultant – SharePoint and Web Development
Relevant Technologies: CSS, jQuery, HTML/HTML5, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
As a technical consultant I gained a depth of knowledge and experience working through multiple engagements that spanned various industries. I learned to quickly adapt to new roles and technologies to solve challenging problems and deliver quality solutions.
Multinational Consumer Goods Company
Duration: 8 Months
Role: Lead Front-End Developer
Relevant Technologies: ASP.NET, CSS, jQuery, HTML5, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
The project involved the development of custom applications built on top of SharePoint 2010 utilizing only client-side code. I was brought on as a lead developer, and concurrently worked with different teams across multiple work-streams to meet the needs of the client.
• Developed custom CSS to achieve cohesive branding across the client platform
• Styled pages to have a dynamic layout for optimal viewing on both traditional computers and mobile devices
• Created Master Pages and Page Layouts with ASP.NET
• Evaluated performance using tools such as HttpWatch, PageSpeed Insights, and Fiddler
• Optimized performance so application could be deployed to 120,000 users...
Read More »