As a healthcare professional, it is my responsibility to create original, unique and factual articles that are far from the typical spam content that is circulated around. I am adept at writing original or rewritten content whether it is providing high-quality articles for your website, for social media marketing (SMM), personal blog, and any other form of publications, or for creating unique keyword-enriched content for SEM/SEO or for article distribution networks.
I am well versed at adapting to any style of writing depending on your personal preference to have it appeal to the common person (general writing) or to my fellow colleagues (technical writing). If any form of research is needed, I can supply the proper citations in APA, MLA, or CMOS as well.
With clerical work and transcription, I have an average typing speed of 60 wpm with an average within the day or a 24-hour TAT depending on the number of pages or the length of the audio/video file to be encoded.
Although, my niche is obviously in the medical/nursing or any other health-related field, I have experience writing in technology, electronics, business and finance, sports, music, home and self-improvement topics as well.
If plagiarism is an issue, I can provide the appropriate citations in whichever style you prefer using (APA, MLA, CMOS, etc.). I also check my work through Copyscape Premium to ensure that what I have written has no duplicates.
The following are the services that I offer:
• Articles (original or rewritten)
• Books (e-books, handbooks)
• Manuals, training materials (technical writing, test questions)
• Academic journals, research
• Forum, blog entries
• Keyword research and analysis (adwords)
• Quality content writing/rewriting
• Web saturation (SES) and link building (backlinks)
• Transcription (either medical or in general)
• Clerical/Data entry (word, excel, or powerpoint)
• Virtual Assistant (part- or full-time)
• Basic graphic editing (photo retouching, removal of background)
All documents will be promptly given before the deadline. I will not only check (proofread, revise, format, final review) my work twice, but I will check it thrice to ensure that it would be of a caliber where you would be able to use it immediately (as per your desired specifications).
ABE International Business College
Medical Transcription NC II
Board of Registered Nursing (California)
Lyceum Northern Luzon
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
2012 - Present
2011 - Present
Medical & General Transcriptionist
2010 - Present
• Act as a healthcare/medical language specialist.
• Maintain understanding of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, pathology, clinical medicine, diagnostic tests, surgery, radiology, pharmacology, as well as other medical specialties.
• Transcribe dictations made by physicians together with other healthcare professionals concerning patient assessment, diagnostic workups, therapeutic procedures, clinical course, medical diagnosis, and prognosis to be able to document patient care and aid in the delivery of healthcare services.
• Partner with doctors and other healthcare professionals to obtain clarification on certain questions and terminology.
• Ensure the accuracy of transcribed files according to the current Association of Healthcare Documentation Integrity (AHDI) Book of Style recommendations and timely transmission based on Client Service Level Agreements.
• Providing transcription or clerical data entry within the day or on a 24-hour TAT depending on the number of pages or the length of the audio/video file to be encoded.