With 20+ years of IT experience, I have worked in a variety of industries, using a variety of development tools, and have worked with a broad spectrum of professionals from many cultures. I have introduced and delivered over the years numerous sound solutions to a variety of enterprise clients.
Read More »
I have 14+ years in supporting Oracle ERP HCM modules, both functionally and technically as a Business Systems Analyst, Oracle Developer, HRMS Development Lead and IT Project Manager.
• Partner with business units to discuss their current and future state of business initiatives and provide opportunity for process improvement.
• Proficient in SDLC methodologies, delivering solutions, backed by comprehensive business requirements and testing.
• Prepare and coordinate User Acceptance / Regression Testing activities, including test scripts creation and change management plans.
• Prepare both structural and behavioral diagrams as needed, identifying internal and external processes and system design.
• Provide post-implementation support, including due diligence working with business areas and Oracle Support as needed.
• Coordinate quarterly and end-year application patching, including assessment, end-to-end testing and transition planning.
• Provide training and mentoring as needed through a variety of presentation methods and tools.
• Knowledge and experience in both setups and configurations for a variety of Oracle eBusiness Suite modules.
• Highly skilled and experienced with a variety of technical tools and languages, including data modeling/architecture using ERWIN, Oracle DB, Oracle BPEL, XML, Oracle 6i Reports, Discoverer 10g (Desktop & Plus), Toad for Oracle, MS Access, etc.
• Design and develop a variety of interfaces, using both seeded and custom objects,...
Read More »