* Environmental Engineer with over a decade of experience with water, waste water treatment plants and renewable energy sector.
Read More »
* Passionate about creating sustainable environment using simple yet innovative design concepts.
* Expertise in design, installation and troubleshooting of water treatment & supply, waste water collection & treatment and renewable energy generation from solar, wind and biomass.
* Handled municipal sewage treatment plants ranging from 30 MLD to 140 MLD.
* Deigned and commissioned packaged drinking water plants,...
* Engineering Design & Consultancy - Conducting feasibility studies (technical, financial, environmental, constructability etc.,),prepare detailed design report, drawings (process layout, process flow diagrams, flow balance and mass balance diagrams and Process & Instrumentaltion diadrams (P&IDs)) and detailed projects reports (DPRs)
* Project Management - starting from project initiation, planning and designing, execution, monitoring and controlling, and project closing.
* Operation & Maintenance - O&M of water treatment plants, wastewater-sewage and effluent treatment plants,troubleshoot water/sewage treatment plants, propose technical solutions in process control and automation (SCADA) controls
* Renewable Energy Consultant- easibility studies, preliminary and detailed design, detailed project report preparation (includes layout, civil & electrical works and cost estimates), identifying suitable vendors for selected technology, project management, environmental clearance, construction supervision and assistance in securing loans/subsidies from the government
*Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) Consultant - details on estimated baseline without the project, selection of approved methodology and project additionality. We also assist our clients in getting approval from Designated Operational Entity (DOE), receiving CERs from CDM Executive Board (EB) and all the way up to identifying the CER credit buyers to sell the CERs.
* Environmental Management Consultant -...
Read More »