Solutions-oriented Telecom Specialist with notable success directing a broad range of corporate IT initiatives while participating in planning, implementation and solutions provider with direct support of business objectives and customer satisfaction.
Read More »
Outstanding leadership abilities; able to coordinate and direct all phases of project-based efforts while managing, motivating, and leading project teams.
Internal Network: Suadi Telecom Company
• Operating, monitoring and maintaining the IP/MPLS core network of STC which consists of thousands of nodes including ten core nodes (CRS-1s), tens of IOS XR 12Ks, hundreds of PEs (C 7613s, C 7513s and GSR 12410s), hundreds of Ethernet Aggregators (C7609s and C4510s) in addition to thousands of Access devices (DSLAMs, MSANs, ISAMs, WiMAX, MALCs, M320s, ME3400, E320s, MX480s,
• Troubleshooting, following up, fixing and reporting all kinds of the STC MPLS core network daily problems including faults caused by variety causes such as transmission problems, redundant link between core STC IP/MPLS network and also other STC equipments connected to core IP/MPLS network including, WIMAX, DSLAM, ASAM and ISAM, configuration issues, IOS bugs, hardware faults, high CPU utilization, power and module issues.
• Following and solving RTTS tickets from other departments regarding hardware and software issues also analyze all visible problems all long with coordination with departments to solve hardware & software network faults & subscribers complaints.
• Following up with technicians on sites by phone to make step-by-step on site troubleshooting with regards to physical issues (high temperature, module replacing, cable & ports errors, etc.
• Verify core IP connectivity for Internet services.
Monitoring and Logging
IBM Tivoli Netcool tool is used to monitor and log issues with regards to the redundant links (CoreCRS, Edge, Aggregator...
Read More »