BOOKKEEPING/ FINANCIAL DATA ENTRY:
Expert in performing task within the software QUICK BOOK :
- Creating vendor, customer and item lists;
- Creating employ record and payroll;
- Using purchase orders, entering and paying bills;
- Writing checks;
- Receiving payments;
- Creating monthly Budgets;
- Creating month end inventory adjustments;
- Completing bank reconciliation;
- Recording monthly journal entries;
- Recording adjusting journal entries;
- Creating financial statements and reports;
-Identifying and correct errors that have been made in quick book company file;
Accounts pay able and receivable, balance sheet , profit and loss and other items pertinent to operation of the business.
Preparing to management financial statements / Reports as when required.
Doing financial analysis including Financial Ratios Analysis, Business research,
- Recognition, Analysis and Disposal of Receivables by:
- Performing A/R analysis and follow up by preparing A/R aging summary, customer balance summary and collection reports.
OTHER BUSINESS SERVICES:
- Preparing business planes;
- Conducting business analysis;
- Conducting in Financial analysis;
- Supervising maintenance, finalization and filing of the accounts;
- Developing and implementing mechanisms for internal reporting , identifying questionable / inappropriate activities, timely investigating and resolving such instances
- Quick Books...
Read More »