We are experts in Salesforce.com development, integration, and managed packaging. We have delivered more than 300 platform/CRM implementations and 13 managed packages. With 12 DEV 401 certified developers, we have worked extensively on Apex Web services, Portals. Visualforce pages, Apex triggers, Apex test classes, and Custom buttons. We have implemented Customer Portal and Partner Portal utilizing Salesforce.com Content.
We have extensive SOAP-based and RESTful Apex Web services integration expertise. We use OAuth2 authorization.
We configure Pardot with Salesforce.
Current project focus areas are building Force.com apps for Appexchange, Salesforce 1 apps,Apex Web services, Apex triggers, Salesforce Customer Portal, Salesforce PRM, and integration with external apps like Lotus Notes, Epicor retail ERP, Authorize.Net and Stripe.com payment tools, Twilio SMS.
We have strong expertise in Google app integration and Ruby on Heroku
We have a team of 35 software developers in India. We execute Salesforce.com projects in an Agile fashion with clearly defined milestones. Our preferred communication mechanism is Skype. We have 3 US VOIP phone lines.
Our process for mid-sized projects:
M1: Requirements gathering and prototyping
M3: Configuration, Development and Unit testing
M4: QA and Integration testing
Softsquare is a leading provider of Salesforce.com Integration and managed packaging services. We have implemented Integration solutions for several companies spanning the globe.
We strive to solve your Salesforce.com issues by customization and not code! We have an outstanding track record in Force.com application development using Apex Web services, Force.com app development using SOAP, and Apex classes and triggers.
These are the managed packages that we have been developing and supporting.
1) DocVerify e-signing tool - http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000025wRIEAY
2) RPost's e-signing and registered post service - in Application security review
3) Softsquare's Power Search Tool - https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000009w64rEAA
4) RapidCase custom case creation tool - http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003GHE7EAO
5) Idle Opportunity Alert - http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N--zEEAQ
6) Clickatell's Text messaging tool - just approved
7) Rocketseed Email marketing tool - just approved
8) OpenQ's Force.com offering - http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000059JYLEA2
9) MosaicRM package - private listing
10) Softsquare's Recordtype Binder - under App Security review
11) Softsquare's Lead assignment tool - under App Security review
12) Softsquare's Lead response time tracker - under App Security review
We have worked in the following business domains:
a) Shipping and carrier portals
b) Life sciences data management and integration
c) ERP solution
d) Warehouse and Inventory management
e) Billing system
Please check the following Force.com Sites pages that would highlight our Visualforce and Apex capabilities:
Society of Wine Educators where we built a shopping cart solution using Authorize.Net and Visualforce:
Instant Response Network involving Twilio SMS and Authorize.Net integrations:
Document search using Salesforce Content API:
University of Maryland
MS in Electrical Engg.
1989 - 1991
Number of Employees
Payments should be Net 30 as per agreed-upon milestones (M1, M2, etc.)
Corp-Corp is an online finder's marketplace for interaction between corporations. Softsquare developed the entire portal which has several thousand users as of now!
Choice Plus Inc., President
Choice Plus has been using Salesforce.com Tasks to manually assign tasks to members of their team. We automated those project management tasks by customizing the task creation process and automating the various states that the Task object would traverse. Softsquare implemented Visualforce pages, custom controller extensions, and Apex test classes.
Centigon Solutions, Vp Engineering
Softsquare developed an integration module on .NET. This helped Centigon Solutions bring in orders from an external esellerate-based system via XML to a .NET-based adapter. Our module used the Force.com API to inject those orders as Opportunity Line Items in Salesforce.
We are also working on a Partner Portal implementation based on SF's PRM.
Developed Facebook project using PHP.