Experienced Computer Support Specialist that has been in the business for numerous years. Microsoft Certified System Engineer. I do support Windows Xp, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Server 2003/2008/2012. I have built custom desktops and I have serviced various desktops, laptops, and smartphones that have been released. Well-versed in the technological sector. Very knowledgeable and always give clear verbal answers to all questions. Reliable service and support. Customer satisfaction always key. I expect to build strong business...
Read More »
Feb 17, 2014|Search Engine Marketing|$309|Completed
Computer and technical repair services.Virus scan and spyware/malware removal. System diagnostics, backup, and data recovery. Experience and certification in Microsoft Operating Systems: XP, Vista, and Windows 7. Troubleshooting hardware and software. Gaming and networking. Smartphones and cellular devices. Installations and upgrades. Performance and Maintenance. Camera, printers, mp3 players, and Ipods. Consultant. Wireless and security.
• Installing/Configuring Intranet.
• Setup and Configuring Toll Free Numbers.
• Managing Active Directory (Creating, Deletion Users).
• Applying Group policies within the domain.
• Applying Folders permissions and FTP servers.
• Installation and Deployment of Lync Server 2013.
• Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
• Windows SBS Servers and SQL Servers.
• Configuring Domain/DNS/DHCP/AD.
• Hyper-V and VMware environment.
• Creating and configuring virtual machines.
• Setup and Configuring Website Hosting.
• Setup and Manage CRM, Payment Gateway.
• Outlook and email support.
• Desktop and Laptop troubleshooting.
• Setup and Configuration of Office 365 accounts.
• Managing Office 365 accounts and migration of Exchange.
• Logo Design.
Read More »