I am a native New Yorker (and native english speaker) who takes pride in utilizing my traditional and digital creative skills to produce commercial artwork and design for clients. I have a wide range of artistic interests, specifically graphic design and illustration. I have over a decade of design experience, half in a professional environment, and literally a lifetime’s worth of experience in pursuing artistic endeavors through a variety of media.
Read More »
My specialties include graphic design, illustration, branding, publication design, print...
- general needs, such as brochures and advertisements
- graphics for web (NOT web design) - for example ad banners, email campaigns, etc
- vector (Adobe Illustrator) and/or raster (Adobe Photoshop) illustrations for advertising, editorial, etc
- repeat patterns
- logos, icons, logotypes, business cards, stationary, brand identity standards
- magazine layouts, catalogs, ebooks, educational materials, sales sheets, etc
Apparel Graphic Design
- illustrations (vector and/or raster) for print apparel graphics such as graphic tees, sweatshirts, pants, caps, etc.
- print repeats
- sales decks, investment decks, marketing decks, etc
- can convert your files/ideas into the proper format (for example, convert a pencil sketch into a vector)
- make your files print ready
- basic retouching, color correction, color editing, batch processing
*If you're interested in a related service that is not listed here please feel free to contact me, I do most forms of graphic design except web design or anything involving code*
Read More »
2008 - Present
I currently work for myself as a freelancer taking on various design jobs.
I create logos, branding packs, stationary, t shirt graphics, illustrations, and posters for various companies; as well...