I didn't always know I wanted to become a copywriter, but I grew up always knowing I wanted to write.
Read More »
In the fourth grade I wrote a how-to manual for Microsoft Word. For fun. While my friends in high school were playing video games, I was starting my first blog.
I was fifteen when I launched an online magazine dedicated to promoting up-and-coming musicians. I honed my writing craft by interviewing Grammy nominated musicians, bands, and artists, reviewing music and concerts, and performing extensive background research.
Though I began my...
I offer web content development, blogging, and copywriting services. In addition, I run all of my copy through Scribe and edit accordingly. This means ALL of my content is search-engine optimized at NO EXTRA COST to you and benefits you by increasing your Internet traffic.
Past experience includes:
* Creating web content for small businesses
* Designing and creating copy for marketing materials (flyers, Facebook posts, tweets, business cards)
* Performing extensive research, for example:
-- I'm a soon-to-be graduate of one of the best Midwestern Colleges as ranked by The Princeton Review. with my stellar GPA and liberal arts major, I have an entire undergraduate career of high quality research and fact-finding experience.
-- Additionally, I have researched several topics for web content I wrote including sustainable and minimalist living, the evolution of the music industry, and higher education.
* Securing and transcribing interviews from professionals in the entertainment field for industry related blogs
* The ability to write compelling copy while conveying a central message (whether that message is sales-related or simply to inform the audience)
* My strong command of the English language that leaves your readers feeling well-informed and ready to take the next step
* Proficient HTML knowledge
What you will get when you hire me:
* Quality and original content
* Quick turn-around
* Thorough and reliable research and investigation
* SEO optimized...
Read More »