During the past 16 years, I have been working in various positions in the office like receptionist, Secretary, Sales Coordinator, Project Secretary, Executive secretary, IT assistant, Administrative Support staff, HR representative, Operations Coordinator and finally HSE Coordinator. During these period, I have worked with three MNC companies with three different field of business those are Construction material supply company, Market Research company and Oilfield services. These have molded me to suit to any kind of office work.
Read More »
Administrative & HR Jobs:
1. Prepare contract for the employee
2. Organize visa for the employees if required.
3. Update Employees Data Base
4. Monitor visa expiry and arrange to renew it.
5. Arrange Travel documents for employees and visitors.
6. Arrange new visa and assist stamping process.
7. Update Employee’s personal File ( Electronic).
8. Arrange Travel plan and obtain ticket as per the company policy.
9. Arrange accommodation for staff and visitors.
10. Staff medical Insurance enrolment.
11. Transportation Arrangement.
12. Prepare employees attendance and time sheets.
13. Training Arrangement.
14. Obtain access ID to staff to various work site from the concerned authority.
15. Periodical report related to administrative status.
Health and Safety Job
1. Draft Health and Safety Policy as per the company policy and local regulatory requirement.
2. Coordinate with management for the Health and Safety Policy approval.
3. Cascade the policy and policy change to all branches and ensure that it is communicated and displayed.
4. Consolidate feedback from the employees and client and recommend amendment to the top management.
5. Monitor daily operation and give necessary reminder to follow safety precaution.
6. Provide necessary formats to the field when and where it is required.
7. Prepare monthly safety reports based on the feedback from the work site.
8. Maintain log for all Safety observation cards from the work site.
9. Prepare any accident or incident report based...
Read More »