I have BS in Electrical engineering, and MS in Computer Engineering. My area of specialization is networks, and my final year thesis was on SCA/JTRS compatible software definer radios. I also have 8 years of professional technical experience in design and development of real-time systems in the domain of desktop as well as embedded. I have worked for multiple companies in my areas of specializations on diverse projects.
Read More »
Areas of my technical expertise include:
(1) Real-time DSP/SoC based Embedded System Design and Development.
(2) RTOS based applications design and development.
(3) Windows/Linux/Embedded OS based IP/non-IP networked applications.
(4) Windows/Linux based GUI Applications.
(5) Cryptographic System Designs.
(6) Encryption Algorithm Design & Customization.
(7) IPSec and SSL based network applications.
(8) Ethernet Network Traffic Analysis.
(9) Software Communication Architecture based Software Defined Radio.
(10) Open source CORBA omniORB implementation and distributed computing application development.
(11) Object Oriented Analysis and Design (Object Oriented Software Engineering)
(12) Software Testing Techniques.
(13) Software Engineering Methodologies
(14) Technical Team Management.
Read More »