“Client have mislead at every stage:
1. This project was supposed to be testing project, and finally came out to be development, designing, i was hired for testing but once hired other things opened up.
2. Client mentioned site is Wordpress site, but came out to be PHP
3. Client mentioned original site was responsive, it came out to be non-responsive
4. Original coding for the site was so messed up that it took days for small fixed.
5. Initially client mentioned there are few pre-recorded defects, but later sent list of more than 50 typical defects.
6. Our one week of initial efforts wasted since client changed server
7. It was a real bad experience working with this client. He wanted us to work 24x7, while i initially told him it is not possible.
8. Communications was major issue, he is very persistent, approaching me on both my Skype IDs, Whatsapp, multiple email ids
9. After final migration to live server he added requirements for blogs which we refused initially
10. Client is not sure about functionality of website and was reporting correctly working actions as defects.
Will not like to work with this client again.
Freelancer Feedback Comments for Client:
“It have been a very bad experience working with this client. I was hired for Testing, but project came out to be full scale development project, client told us it is in Wordpress, but site was in PHP, client mentioned only few screens needs to be made responsive, but it was for whole site, client changed server without informing us. While working as well, client was constantly changing requirements. Initially we were told only few defects are there, but once hired he sent us a list of more than 50 defects which were already reported, we fixed more than 150 defects and level of code for the site was very very bad. We will not like to work with his client again.