You have something great to share with the world. Your product, service, or information will make people's lives easier, happier, or more enjoyable. Now the question is, "How to make people see how beneficial this is?"
Read More »
With so many styles, trends, and mediums, it is difficult to know how to effectively convey your message. Whether you have an idea of what direction you want to take or you are completely overwhelmed by your options, Amanda Tromley will work with you to develop the visual identity of your product, service, or information....
Jul 9, 2012|Logos|$110|Completed
Jun 25, 2012|Logos|$55|Completed
Jun 19, 2012|Other - Design|$55|Completed
Jun 18, 2012|Page & Book Design|$77|Completed
An award-winning illustrator and graphic designer, Amanda Tromley has a passion for bringing ideas to life. Equally comfortable with a pen or a mouse in her hand, Amanda's work has appeared in advertisements for well-known brands such as Bud Light and Coca-Cola. Additionally, she frequently supports her local community by providing services for non-profit organizations near her hometown.
- Comic Book Style Line Art (with or without color)
- Cartoon Line Art (with or without color)
- Storyboard Sketches
- Concept Art/Character Development
- Digital Coloring/Painting
- Pencil Renderings (Stylized or Realistic)
- Pen and Ink Realistic
- Watercolor Painting
GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
- Business Cards
- Newspaper Advertisements
- Magazine Advertisements
- Powerpoint Presentations
- Printed or Cut Vinyl Banners
- Tradeshow Display Graphics
- Vehicle Wraps
- Web Banner Ads
- Website Headers
- Website Design (No HTML or CSS-design only)
PHOTO EDITING SERVICES
- Retouching (Red eye removal, color and contrast, correct minor imperfections)
- Isolation (Removal of background)
- Manipulation (Adding or subtracting...
Read More »