I am an industry professional with expertise in a variety of applications within music media. My skills extend from sound design in advertising, television and video games to original composition and location recording. With a vast background in sound to image, foley art, audio manipulation and recording I have amassed a significant portion of experience behind my role as a producer.
Read More »
I also am up to date in all modern hardware and software packages such as studio outboard, digital audio workstations, editing software and recording equipment.
Experience and Skills (6+ Years)
- Software Expertise:
DAW: Protools, Cubase, Logic, Ableton, Sonar.
Audio Editing: Sony Soundforge, Wavelab, etc.
Video: Adobe After effects, Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro
Other: Various mastering suites, adobe design CS packages (photoshop, flash)
- Experienced in recording, live events, studio, location, project setups, and mobile recording gear.
- Studio engineering; equipment upkeep, function and maintenance, hardware wiring, software installation, mixing desk and outboard gear usage.
- Musically literate, able to play multitude of instruments.
- Heavy experience in sound to picture with foley production.
- Good client interaction and communication skills, excellent rapport.
- Works well as assistant or as production team leader with many years of experience in these roles.
Read More »