New to Elance.com, my experience is in speed (touch) typing, editing, data entry and Internet research. My background is in B2B Sales, Office Management, Customer Service and Administration. I am dedicated and have a excellent work ethic also extremely dependable. I hope to have the opportunity to work for you!
Read More »
Oct 15, 2013|Transcription|$8|Completed
Nov 10, 2011|Virtual Assistant|$184|Completed
Skills & Training
• 60 WPM with 100% accuracy
• Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Proficient using Mac OS, Safari and Microsoft Windows platform on Mac OS through Parallels
• Excellent multitasking and time management skills
• Experienced with light Skip Tracing Skills
• Point of contact research skills using Internet sites such as Input.com, Jigsaw.com, Alexa.com, Hoovers.com
• Received Professional Sales Training in 2004 from immixGroup, McLean VA: Selling Into The Federal Government
• Extensive Small Business Operations, Insurance, Accounting, and Office Management knowledge
• Exceptional communication skills, and strong Customer Service and Client Satisfaction experience
• Experienced interviewing, hiring, training, and developing a strong team
• Experience managing the day to day operations of a small team to ensure maximum revenue possible, client satisfaction and account compliance
• Have experience managing multiple databases at once on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
• Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed oriented
• Extensive Sales experience and training, proactively handle multiple projects at varying points of completion with pending deadlines and quotas.
• Very successful at cold calling, up selling; and customer/client satisfaction is always a top priority
• Experienced selling to a global client base via the web, phone, and in person
• Work Shop and Booth Management experience. Trade...
Read More »