What makes your copy powerful, your headlines magnetic, your products irresistible and your subject lines impossible to ignore? I believe that it is the mixture of great writing skills, years of marketing experience, knowledge of psychology and a touch of sense of humor.
Read More »
With 7 years of experience in copywriting and Internet marketing, degree in Social Psychology and Knowledge of NLP techniques I can help you find you competitive edge, create sales letters that convert like crazy and write email series that build relationships with your...
May 21, 2013|Other - Writing Services|$822|Completed
Nov 16, 2012|Sales Writing|$176|Completed
Sep 5, 2012|Sales Writing|$3,962|Completed
Aug 30, 2012|Other - Writing Services|$822|Completed
What I can offer you:
- Long and short sales copy for internet and print
- Newsletter/ Autoresponder email series
- Positioning and brand development
- Information product creation / product funnels
- Video sales letters/scripts
- Selling of self-improvement products, marketing products, fitness and weight loss products
- Expertise in web copy, SEO, and online (email) marketing
- B2B emails and web copy
- Product descriptions
- SEO articles
- Blog posts
Areas of Expertise
While I write about many topics, my areas of expertise are self-improvement, marketing, business, health, public speaking, weight loss, nutrition, diet, pregnancy and relationships. However, I also enjoy writing about other topics, as in the process I get to work with awesome and interesting people and learn something new from each project I complete.
In 10 years of freelance writing I had an opportunity to cover anything from the future innovations, to medicine, to conceptual art design. So if you think you can top that, bring it on!
Disclaimer: Please, DO NOT contact me if you are a company or a private entrepreneur selling alcoholic beverages, MLM schemes, and diet pills. I do not feel right to promote something I do not believe in.
What do I want to Thank You for?
I want you to say Thank You in advance for:
1. Delivering very specific project description.
2. Realizing that perfectionism, new ideas, and requests for revisions beyond the scope of the project may result in increased...
Read More »