My services are customized for your site and your business. I do not use automated submission tools or questionable design techniques. Any service that does, is subjecting your site to being labeled as spam. I look at your site, your business, and your products and services. I then analyze what type of customers your site is trying to attract.
From there I can take the following steps:
1) Optimize meta tags including page title, description, and keywords.
2) Review and optimize site content.
3) Placement in the category directories - some are free, some are not. I will help you get the most for your listing fees.
4) Link Popularity - find synergistic sites that will link to you. This is important for listings in Google and Yahoo.
5) Search Engine Submission - There are only a handful of really important search engines and directories and it's best to do it right and get it right the first time. Once you are in the important directories, the search engines will pick you up with their spiders.
6) Monitor and refine your pages as listings appear. Determine which keywords bring you clients and focus on them. Active monitoring is essential for the first six months!
Read More »