The software-development company Qorda was established in 2000. From the beginning the main goal of the company was web-developing. But during the years our company's activity concerns different fields of software-development such as educational software, online courses, online tests, learning management systems, learning process management systems, software for mobile devices and educational software for mobile devices, Java applications and Java games.
Read More »
One of the most important direction of our activity is scientific computing. Our...
Our main areas of focus
1. Online courses and learning management systems
We arrange online learning environment based on various SCORM-compatible learning management systems such as Moodle and Dokeos. Also, We can develop original LMS according to the specific requirements of customers. Besides that, our team members long-term teaching experience enables us to create and arrange online course content in such fields as
- Programming: C/C++, Java, Perl, PHP, Python.
- Databases, database integrations and database management systems: SQL, PHP/MySQL, JDBC.
- Different fields of mathematics and physics, discrete mathematics, quantum computations, data structures and algorithms.
2. Software for mobile devices
- Micro Java games and applications for mobile devices
- Client-Server applications for mobile devices, including systems based on Apache Tomcat application server: online learning and testing systems for mobile devices, learning process management systems for mobile devices, multiuser games for mobile devices.
3. Scientific computing
Our development team members are specialized in professional software packages, such as Maple, Matlab and Mathematica. Besides that, they can develop stand-alone applications on C/C++ and Java to solve specific computational problems in such fields as
- Business and financial computing
- Linear programming and optimization
- Computational geometry
- Quantum computations
Read More »