Technical writer, copywriter and French-to-English translator, with 15 years' experience in documentation in an international environment (London, Brussels and Nice).
Read More »
I will perfectly tailor the documentation to meet your needs, with emphasis on your company's goals and target audience, within schedule and to budget.
My approach is highly professional and discreet and I never sub-contract any work to another supplier.
I provide the following services:
- Production of developer and user manuals for the computing and electronics industries in hardcopy (printer-ready copy) or online.
- Production of PowerPoint presentations.
- Help text, using RoboHelp, the Lotus Notes editor or HTML/CSS.
- Training instructions in paper, online or PowerPoint format.
- Construction of templates in Word for fully-customized documents.
- Proofreading and editing of existing material: I use a mix of substantive and copy-editing, which I believe is essential for all types of publications.
- Product descriptions/inserts and packaging layout.
- Graphic design projects, such as posters, flyers and programmes (including copy).
- French-to-English translation of children's stories, technical translation for the computer industry, anthropological material for a book about Papua New Guinea, a website about small farming (specialist information on beekeeping and botany, as well as advice on raising poultry, ostriches and small animals).
*** Why use my services? ***
- I have worked with a variety of content management systems and databases.
- I have the communication and interpersonal skills to work with clients of all nationalities from all backgrounds, and have gained most of my experience as part of a project team, both as a freelancer and an employee.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style and the Oxford Style Manual.
- Advanced Information design skills,...
Read More »