We are ranked in the top 10 out of over 18,000 Finance & Management consultants on eLance. We earned this status by focusing on our clients and delivering services unparalleled in rigor and professionalism.
To give you a little background on the firm, our principal holds an MBA from Cornell University and a BS in Mathematics form University of California (both have been verified through elance.) Additionally, he has over 12 years of experience managing a business unit in a high performing information technology department. His education and experience equip him with the ability to not only tackle a diverse set of difficult problems, but also communicate the results of my analysis in meaningful and effective way.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
* Start-up Advisory (business plans, fundraising, deal structuring, etc)
* Financial Models (pro-formas, LBO, business/asset valuation, etc.)
* Capital Budgeting (lease-vs-buy analysis, etc)
* Statistical Analysis (MATLAB, R, monte carlo simulation, etc.)
* Financial Planning, Forecasting, and Budgeting
* Programming (C++, Python, VBA, SAS, etc.)
We are also highly capable when it comes to strategy, operations, and marketing.
Master of Business Administration
University of California
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics
Number of Employees
Typical clients utilize our services through a retainer structure, paid at the beginning of each month or as the project moves along. Smaller jobs can be structured as 50% upon engagement, with the remainder due at final delivery.