I'm working on mobile technology over 4 years, I mainly worked on iOS development and built lots of small apps and games, and worked as a team to build some industry leading games. I also worked as a desktop software developer for both .Net/windows and Cocoa/Mac platform.
Read More »
Sep 14, 2014|Mobile Applications|$800|Completed
Jan 19, 2014|Mobile Applications|$1,000|Completed
During my service period in last 4+ years I've worked in various fields of software development, here are some key type of projects I've worked on...
Mobile/iOS development includes:
1. Developed large scale web-backend driven social games using custom engine.
2. API based utility applications and service apps made using core programming.
3. Complete medium/small scale game development games with cocos2D.
4. Desktop and mobile connectivity apps using tcp-ip protocol.
5. Health related and fitness apps using local database and core motion.
Desktop software development:
1: Utility applications for WIndows platform using .Net.
2. Tcp-ip communication applications for Mac and Windows using .Net and Cocoa.
3. Large management software for factories in .Net.
Read More »
Software Engineer/Mobile Developer
2009 - 2010
Prolog Inc(www.prologinc.com) is a promising software company developing phone, desktop and web applications.
I've worked as a iPhone application/game developer.