I have over 4 years of working experience in IP networks, bundled with storage networks/systems, system administrator, and other IT related jobs. I have experience in all the aspects of the job project planning, design, implementation, troubleshooting, maintenance. Also i have experience in both execution position and team leader position, being involved in budget management.
Read More »
I can place my working experience in networking/system administration at the clients disposal in order to provide the best outcome in any project they require assistance.
I also have certifications that are built upon experience. Certifications like CCNA, CCNP (Route, Switch, TSHOT).
I am placing some bits of my CV in order to have a better look of what i can help clients with.
• Manage the whole aspects of the data network (both LAN/WAN, User network/Datacenter network). Design, configure, troubleshoot and improve the networking equipments, infrastructure and solutions;
• Working experience with Cisco equipments 1812, 2960, 3750, 4750, 7200, 7200-VXR, 6500, Nexus 1000v;
• Working experience with the following technologies among others: Dark fiber with CWDM, VSS, HSRP, EIGRP, BGP, IPSec and GRE tunneling, STP/RSTP, L2 securing technologies;
• Manage shaping and policing rules for branches traffic in order to improve application availability;
• Manage the Storage Area Network and the Storage equipments;
• Working experience with Cisco MDS9500 switch fabric, Storage equipments: EMC CX4-480 with the following technologies among others: SAN Copy, Mirroring, SnapShot;
• Propose, compile and check firewall rules for both external (DIrty LAN -> DMZ) and internal firewalls (DMZ -> Trusted LAN);
• Manage Load balancers for critical applications using Cisco CSS 11500 series , and ACE 4710;
• Work within a change management environment regarding important...
Read More »
Senior System Administrator
2009 - 2010
• Configure/Troubleshoot/monitor company’s network, both inter and intra location, manage BGP sessions/configurations, ACL’s, tunnels, DMZ’s, create/manage configuration backups (Cisco routers...
Junior System Administrator
2008 - 2009
• Troubleshoot Local Area Network and Telephony network, and adjust configurations of network equipments according to needs (Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco PIX)
• Manage firewalls, report...