Sep 27, 2013|Testing & QA|$343|Completed
Feb 15, 2013|Testing & QA|$217|Completed
Dec 12, 2012|Project Management|$77|Completed
Jul 19, 2012|Testing & QA|$30,522|Working
Alan D. Kasper
• Software QA Professional with over 27 years experience, in all areas of software QA and testing.
• Over 20 years of working successfully with Project, Programming, and QA managers to define and review test plans
• Agile and Scrum knowledgeable
• More than 20 years of successfully coaching test teams and associates on QA processes and tools
• In that same timeframe successfully scheduled required resources, coordinated testing efforts, and ensured timely completion of test plans, test cases, and test summary reports as required.
• Design test plans and cases to comprehensively and efficiently test conformance to business and technical specifications and IT standards, and trained other QA-Team and non-QA Team members on providing best testing coverage in necessary timeframe.
• Includes several years of utilizing QA management and testing tools (including several public and in-house automated testing tools) to set up and execute test cases
• Trained QA teams and other related teams on what to automate and what is best not to automate (not necessary to automate everything)!
• Have created and maintained test data and environment required for executing test plans and cases. Basic philosophy for this is less is better, for test cases and data. Provide testing coverage with least amount of cases and data possible.
• Developed and implemented Quality assurance standards and processes for company-wide usage.
• Coached test teams and...
Read More »