My name is Brenda Hartnagel and I am a Certified Bookkeeeper through the National Bookkeepers Association and Quickbooks Certified. I am proficient in all Microsoft Office Programs with typing capabilities of over 80 WPM.
Read More »
I am reliable, accurate and affordable. I have been providing Bookkeeping Services informally for over 15 years and most recently began my business, Brenda's Bookkkeeping and work full time as a Bookkkeeper.
I am readily available through cell phone, e-mail, skype, fax etc. As I intentionally keep my client list...
Aug 12, 2014|Accounting|Private|Completed
Mar 27, 2014|Accounting|Private|Completed
Dec 22, 2013|Accounting|Private|Completed
Nov 19, 2013|Accounting|Private|Completed
Data entry of invoices, payments, packing slips, etc. Provide Reliable, Accurate and Affordable Bookkeeping. I am skilled at AR/AP and financial reporting. I am available complete any computer task. Below is my resume for review.
Brenda L. Hartnagel, CB LMSW
Objective: To build a successful bookkeeping business from my home office. I recently
obtained Bookkeeping Certification from the National Bookkeepers
Association. I am Quickbooks Certified through the N.B.A. I am proficient in
Microsoft Office, MS Money and Quicken.
Experience Bookkeeper: F.C. Service
Las Vegas, Nevada May 2011 to Present
• Purchase Orders
• Account Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Account Reconciliation
Supervisor of Early Intervention: Catholic Family Center
Rochester, New York August 1999-January 1, 2009
• Manage a budget of $400.000
• Supervise clinical and non-clinical staff
• Participate in quality assurance activities
• Prepare quarterly and annual program reports
• Serve as a liaison to Monroe County Department of Human and Health Services
• Participation at numerous community groups
Therapist: Catholic Family Center
• Rochester, New York June 1998- July 1999
• Provided therapeutic interventions to families, some of which were struggling with addiction issues
• Made referrals as necessary
• Co-facilitated a...
Read More »