Skill set and experience Summary-
Read More »
• More than 11 years of experience in application analysis, design, development, and support (Java/J2EE, IBM WebSphere portal, and WSRP).
• Experience in designing, development, testing, deployment, configuration, and support of web based applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies like Spring, Servlet, JSP, JDBC, and Struts.
• More than 5 years of portal development experience on WebSphere Portal 6.0/6.1 (JSR 168 and JSR 286).
• Extensive involvement in all phases of SDLC process.
• Experience in developing...
1. Phoenix - RACV
Role Technical Lead
Skills Java/J2EE, Spring, Ajax, DOJO, RSA, Websphere Portal
Environment IBM Rational Software Architect 7.0, IBM WebSphere Portal Server 6.1, IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1, springs, SVN, AJAX, DOJO, IBM Rational Portfolio Manager 6.2, IBM Rational ClearQuest, HP Quality Center, DbVisualizer 8.0.
Contribution 1. Involved in requirement gathering, application analysis and design development to understand the business requirements of the project.
2. Involved in Analysis, Design, Effort estimates, Development and implementing change requests.
3. Involved in preparing the system requirements and High level/Low level design documents with complete design artifacts.
4. Involved in impact analysis for the change requests during development/enhancement phase.
5. Involved in Change request implementation, defect fixes, and code reviews.
6. Involved in analysis for capturing the Risk and Efforts for current defect fixes.
Start Date 15/06/2009
End Date 22/06/2012
Period 36 months
Client RACV (Australia)
2. Alltel.com Portal (Geographically Differentiated Marketing)
Organization Wipro Technologies
Role Module Leader
Skills Oracle Database 10g, IBM Rational Application Developer, JSF, JSP, Java, TELECOM
Environment RAD 7.0, WebSphere Portal Server 6.0, WebSphere Application Server 6.0, Oracle.
Contribution 1. Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Production Support.
2. Developed Portlets for...
Read More »