Web Development. Designing Interfaces. User Experience.
We are a small and agile team of designers, web developers and project managers. Currently, our team consists of 10 members and we rank in the top 50 of Elance providers.
Our goal is simple; to build successful products. We participate in all sides of our client's business. Educating and consulting our client's to get work done on time and on budget.
Bilberrry provides expertise in:
- Project management
- Business consulting and analysis
- Web development PHP, Ruby
- Frameworks: Yii, Kohana, AngularJS
- Web design
- User interfaces design
- User Experience
Some statistics about Bilberrry:
- Listed in TOP 50 companies on Elance
- Over 50% repeated clients in the last 3 years
- 100% positive feedbacks rated 5.0 stars
In case your job includes one of the following we will be glad to help you:
- Project management and consulting
- Web development (Ruby, PHP, Rails, Yii)
- Web design
- Mobile applications design
- User experience design
- Quality assurance
Project Management Tools: Trackolade | Balsamiq | JIRA | GreenHooper
Design tools: Photoshop | Illustrator
Frameworks: CodeIgniter | Ruby on Rails | Yii | Kohana | Bootstrap | Django
Database Platform: MySQL | MS SQL Server 2005
Kiev Polytechnic University
Bachelor degree in "Software development for automated systems"
2004 - 2008
Number of Employees
Bilberrry payment term requests:
- release or deposit of 20%-30% of the quoted cost during project startup
- remaining 70%-80% due upon milestones completion which follows a review of the project by the client.
Bilberrry tries to keep project time to 30 business days maximum, but project scope and the nature of work required will determine the final turnaround time.
Bilberrry provides 30 business days of free support after project completed.
InfuseMedia, Director of User Experience
Development of Browser Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
Madskill Marketing LLC, CEO
Marketing Software tool with Web-based back-end.