Over the years of professional software engineering I became proficient the following areas:
1. Business Analysis - capture and interpret business requirements.
2. Problem Solver - isolate, identify and solve technical problems.
3. Usability Expert - build user-friendly Windows and Web applications.
4. Software Architect - convert business requirements into streamlined software product designs.
5. Technical Support - quickly and efficiently understand user's questions or difficulties, and offer a comprehensive resolution fast, be it a how-to explanation, a workaround, or a bug fix.
I'm skilled with many software tools, technologies and programming languages. That gives me a great advantage because I can select best tools, technologies and programming languages fitting each individual project.
I strive to provide fast and courteous professional service and consider no project completed until my client is satisfied, otherwise I offer a full refund.
* All projects costing less than $1000 are supported without additional charges for a period of 30-days. Long-term support can be negotiated on per-project basis.
* Free support includes fixing of bugs or unexpected behaviour caused by the product that has been developed. This obviously does not include new feature requests, changes or extension of the original scope and employees training. All of these can be negotiated per case.
Read More »