- User Research
- Usability Testing
- Project Management
- Recruiting Participants
- Agile Methodology
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Technical Communication
- Information Architecture
- HTML & CSS
- Content Curation and Design
- MS Office
- JQuery (working knowledge)
- User-Centered Design
User Experience Strategist | Granicus, Inc.
July 2014 - Present
As a UX Strategist, I am the "Voice of the User" in the Granicus Product Organization. It is my job to help instill an open and honest feedback loop between our clients, other Granicus employees, and the Product team. My goal is to ensure that we never forget the people for whom we design our software.
- Plan, recruit for, and conduct interviews and usability testing on new and legacy products to continually improve their user experience
- Create low fidelity wireframes and medium fidelity prototypes to communicate design intentions to visual designers, programmers, product managers, and executive stakeholders
- Present and defend design and strategy recommendations based on knowledge of human-computer interaction principles and research findings
- Create personas and workflow diagrams based on research findings
Technical Writer (User Experience Researcher) | Granicus, Inc.
Sept. 2011 – June 2014
- Planned, recruited for, and conducted user research interviews and usability...
Read More »