Academic/Administrative Assistant with over 15 years experience:
Read More »
1) Exceptional transcription (technical and medical) skills.
2) Excellent word processing skills; including medical manuscript production, textbook chapters, medical correspondence; brochures, tables, forms and technical documents.
3) Extensive writing experience. Record and transcribe minutes.
4) Medical coding (ICD9/10; CPT and HCPCS, Level II codes); membership in AAPC, including anatomy and medical terminology
5) type 65-70 WPM
6) Expert in customer service: fielded...
Dec 16, 2011|Transcription|$24|Completed
Nov 30, 2011|Transcription|$0|Completed
Word processor/business English: certifed
I can: Transcribe your medical/technical or general correspondence.
Transcribe your DETAILED medical correspondence, having transcribed H & Ps, notes, manuscripts and journal submissions, including medical chapter (Elsevier publishers) on radiation oncology and the breast cancer patient. I have transcribed for Pediatric Bone Marrow, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Medical Physics and Surgical Departments. I am comfortable with oncology and radiation/radiologic terms.
Create Word tables, merge, make labels: advanced usage
Create PowerPoint slide program
Create basic graphs in Excel
Utilize Outlook with Word for large projects
-proofread and edit your material
- 90% rating medical coding, after completion of medical coding course including ICD9/10, CPT and HCPCS codes. Certified in basic anatomy and medical terminology.
Customer service: including email and calling; willing to learn about procedures and product IN DETAIL in order to answer customer / client questions
Read More »