Experienced, professional, consistent, personable, and convenient small business and nonprofit support specialist. My areas of expertise are administrative, writing and graphic design, and organizing.
Read More »
• Experienced: I have ten years of experience working with clients remotely as an independent contractor.
• Professional: I treat your customers - and your tasks - as if they were my own.
• Consistent: Clients know they can depend on me to provide quality service with each project and/or task.
• Personable: I don't outsource work to multi-nationals, interns, or even my nieces. I dedicate my time, resources, and skills to each job I accept.
• Convenient: As a virtual assistant, I'm able to provide the support you need when you need it... without the overhead expenses.
I work best with...
• Nonprofit organizations
• Service-based small businesses
• Authors and indie publishers
• Passionate entrepreneurs and start-ups
• Microsoft Office Suite Professional (and I know how to use it)
• Perfect command of the English language (my native tongue)
• Working knowledge of Italian
• Skype, an excellent internet connection, desktop, and laptop
• Excellent penmanship
Read More »