20 years of experience in system/software for complex distributed, telecom and mobile systems. Specialized in distributed high-performance and transactional software, and in OA&M/network management/OSS.
Read More »
I've developed from scratch mobile applications with amazon/java backends for multiple use cases, covering geo-fencing, real-time push to mobile, sms/email and twilio-based alerting.
I'm currently working on analytics/Hadoop systems and have developed multiple network management systems and tools (SNMP, CMIP, GDMO, TL1, CORBA), transactional...
Depending on system/software domain (see my skills, inquire if you are not sure), thanks to my experience, I can cover the following phases:
- High level requirement definition
- Architecture documentation, including user cases, interfaces, preliminary high-level design, standards, deployment, HA and performance aspects, administration
- Technical/detailed requirements
- Project plan with risks identification, resources profile, dependencies
- Development & testing
- Existing system/design quality assessment, refactoring/migration analysis
- User documentation
- Technical product marketing (telecom domain only)
Read More »