I am committed to outstanding service and work, and will do what is necessary to meet agreed upon deadlines.
Read More »
All work is original and will be performed according to each project's specifications.
I am well versed in information technologies, successful business practices, mobile devices, parenting, physical fitness, home construction, and sailing.
An effective writer who understands the importance of capturing a reader's attention and leading them to a fitting conclusion, all with proper grammar and punctuation.
Below is a summary of subject matter I am familiar with:
- Over 20 years of experience in IT, including 12 years as a PeopleSoft developer
- Over 5 years experience working in the human resources department of a nationally recognized 3000 employee financial services company that is an industry leader, having frequent contact with all levels of management and all areas of operation
- Can give an insider's perspective on how a company's hiring and promotion policies, service commitments and overall corporate culture, are all integral parts of a successful organization, and how a failure in these areas can lead to bankruptcy.
- Successfully managed my own investment portfolio for over 15 years
- Physically active in biking, running, and swimming, competing in at least two endurance events each year, including several triathlons, with at least one being 70.3 in length.
- Growing up in the construction business and completing many of my own home improvement projects has given me hands on experience and a good understand of most DIY jobs
- Living my entire life along the coast in the northeastern U.S. has given me many years of experience on coastal and inland waters in paddle boats, power boats, and sail boats
I love a challenge and learning new things.
Read More »
Amica Mutual Insurance Company
Senior PeopleSoft Developer
1990 - Present
I have been a PeopleSoft developer in and IBM mainframe environment for the last 12 years, and have worked on everything from implementations and upgrades, to interfaces and sqrs for an HRMS...