Independent Systems Analyst, specializing in Requirements Management, Competitor Analysis and Product Management.
Read More »
11 years in commercial Software Engineering.
9 year experience of writing software requirements specifications (SRS), user requirements and modeling systems.
5 year experience of creating product visions, business requirements development and management.
Mission: connecting customers and developers for creating useful software products.
Vision: well-defined requirements are the base and integral part of any high-quality...
1. Development of product visions, description of typical users, definition of competitive advantages of a product, business requirements development and their prioritization.
2. Competitive analysis (functionality, implementation, UI/UX, marketing and pricing policy).
3. Description of user requirements (in the form of use cases and user stories), functional and non-functional requirements, creation of Software Requirements Specifications (SRS), Data dictionary and Glossary.
4. Design of user interface (UI) and user experience (UX), creation of wireframes and wireframe maps.
5. Project management, including use of agile methodologies (Scrum/XP/Kanban), planning of releases and iterations, definition of success criteria, conduction of acceptance testing.
Read More »
Systems Analyst as a freelancer
2009 - Present
A number of projects related to time management, project management, dialog systems, financial flows tracking, inventory management, intellectual realty search. Development of product visions and...
Kaspersky Lab (Russia, Moscow)
2010 - 2011
Requirements development and management for the consumer products Kaspersky Anti-virus and Kaspersky Internet Security, review and detailing business requirements, competitive analysis, user...
BearingPoint Inc. (Russia, Moscow)
2008 - 2009
Implementation of SAP ERP in the area of controlling (FI-CO) and SAP BI for planning and budgeting (SAP BW-BPS), writing project documents, teaching and supporting users...
Kompaniya Bezopasnost ZAO (Russia, Moscow)
Software analyst, tester
2004 - 2008
Development of requirements to the Integrated Security System, managing development and deployment of the internal Checking-Registration System, manual and automated software...
Previous relevant experience
Web-developer, Tester, Automatic control engineer
2000 - 2004
Web design, make-up, programming, software testing (including web applications), analysis of automation problems, interaction with systems integrators, selection and deployment of the SCADA-system.
Moscow Technical University of Communication
PhD in Software Engineering
2004 - 2008
Moscow State University (MSU)
MSc in Software Engineering
1999 - 2004