Mature Indian gentleman, with life-long interests and accomplishments in various fields, seeking work in which I can put these to full use. Have flexible hours and can offer total commitment to the project at hand.
Read More »
Born in 1959, male, living in Bombay (now called Mumbai), India.
Though coming from a business-family background, I have experience in the following fields:
1. The theater: been an actor, director, sound-designer and theater-critic.
2. Classical music and opera: have studied music and am an avid collector, familiar with the CD/DVD catalogues of most recording companies. Would be capable of reviewing new releases; and comparing various recorded versions of the same work.
3. Hotels and restaurants: well-travelled and know what to expect/look-for in the "luxury" segment of the travel-market. Would like to review hotels, restaurants and airlines for a website, rating-agency or publication. Could also help in leisure or business travel-planning for high-level business-executives.
4. High-end home-theatre equipment, in which I currently operate a consultancy. Would be able to write reviews and offer views on new models/trends; and also put-together audio/video systems for clients by offering alternative choices from what is available, within a given budget.
5. Movies: have a wide-ranging collection of classic films; and would be able to write impressions about these and discuss their restoration and release on home-video.
6. Letters: with my experience in writing, I am generally able to express my thoughts in a powerful, succint and civilised manner, particularly in letters to companies and organisations, offering constructive suggestions and/or complaints. Would be able...
Read More »