Dedicated Web Developer, Media Content Creator and Linux Administrator with 7+ years experience in a vast array of technologies, languages and tools.
Read More »
When working in the IT sector, I feel the need for perfection in handling the projects I am responsible for and this, I believe, ultimately leads to quality and a well-polished end product. Ever since my earliest attempts at programming, coding has become a real passion and, because of this, I treat projects as something more than a simple job or occupation.
With time, I realized one...
Dec 3, 2015|Web Programming|Private|Completed
Apr 28, 2015|Web Programming|Private|Completed
I offer multiple services to potential clients:
- Traditional coding for new projects or for augmenting existing ones. I can design/create modules, repair non-functioning or buggy parts of an application, optimize slow or lacking parts, do unit testing etc.
- I can code for multiple deployments: standard sites, web applications, embedded widgets, desktop applications, mobile apps, client-server architecture, peer-to-peer architecture
- Python development (also server applications; worked with Twisted, asyncio and autobahn.ws)
- Ruby development
- Worked with MVC frameworks such as CakePHP, Symfony in PHP, Django in Python
- Desktop application development with C/C++, C#, Qt 4, Java / Java for embedded
- Experience with social web APIs such as Facebook's Developer SDK and the Twitter libraries
- Experience with Wordpress development and WP plugin creation
- Experience with Adobe Flex, processing.js
- Experience with XML, JSON, BSON data formats
- Experience with Sphinx search engine integration
- Database schema design, along with optimization and DB maintenance. Experience with standard RDBMS SQLite, MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL and No-SQL MongoDB. Also worked with Microsoft SQL, Oracle DB
- General SEO optimization and handling...
Read More »