My name is Boris, I am a freelance sound designer and music composer and the owner of Sound Production Studio SENSES.
Read More »
I have experience in almost any of today DAW software (Cubase, Nuendo, Pro Tools, Studio One etc.) and I own professional, industry standard hardware tools for any audio related project.
I love my work and I enjoy doing anything that is related to my field of expertise. I'm very thorough and responsible with the projects and they are always finished on schedule.
Me and the employees in my studio provide any service related to sound design and music production .
- Recording, mixing and mastering of music (by industry standards)
- Designing and creating sound effects
- Audio editing of any kind
- Composing music for various purposes
- Audio restoration
- Dialogue editing
- Creating sfx for video games (one shot, loops...)
Work in the past:
- Guests Are About To Arrive (Short film for the Leipzig festival in 2011), Sound design and mix. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2210645/)
- Gde je Nadja? (Full length movie screened in Belgrade cinemas and relevant festivals in Europe in 2013), sound design and mix. (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3111612/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1)
- Hamlet 2011. (sound design, composing and producing music, mix, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La3BssfGk9Q)
- Julia 2011. (sound design, composing and producing music, mix, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mwL55II0rU)
- Eternity Ends Now (for band Cyreig, 2014) recording, mixing, mastering. (https://dmmcompany.com/Cyreign/1515)
- Color Of Rain (for band FaceOff 2012) recording, mixing, mastering (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH3q6MsCoV4)
- Dibidus Live (production of a live show in Belgrade club FEST 2012) , mixing, mastering. (http://www.zlihadzo.com/2013/03/21/the-dibidus-uzivo-iz-kluba-fest-mascom-2012/)
- Alpha Wheels (designing sound effects 2012,...
Read More »
Music studio Novicic
Sound recordist and mixer
2011 - 2014
-Dibidus Live(The Dibidus, 2012), recording, mix
-Color Of Rain (Face Off, 2011), recording, mix, mastering
-Zvuk snega (Davor, 2011), recording, mix, mastering