Dec 1, 2012|Architecture|Private|Completed
Oct 20, 2012|Civil & Structural|Private|Completed
I take great interest in the structural engineering domain because of my previous 10 years experience in this field, as you can see in my attached resume.
I have graduated from "POLITEHNICA" University, Timisoara, Romania - Constructions and Architecture Faculty and I also have a Master’s Degree in „New structures and technologies for constructions” at the same university and a training course in Health and Safety Protection Coordination.
At present time I work for a private company, that is specialized in architecture and engineering design, as e civil engineer designer. In the nine years of experience gathered I have participated to the elaboration of different design projects for many types of buildings. From all the projects were I was involved I selected a few of the most representative ones to your attention:
- The waste management plant for A.S.A. in Arad where I participated to the design of all the steel buildings
- The office and storage buildings for the Customs service in Arad, a project that included both steel and reinforced concrete structures
- Residential building complex of for CASAROM that included five buildings of 3 levels and a number of five individual houses. This project includes the design of the structures, and also the supervision of the site from the designer’s part.
- The Cadastral Office building in Arad, a three level reinforced concrete building
- Residential building complex for ANL (Agenia Naionala pentru Locuine - The National...
Read More »