CUSTOMER SERVICE / TELEMARKETING - $ 10 / Hour
Contract Process :
Customer Service or Telemarketing is a two way process involving the Telemarketer and the Client / Employer. Before I start working on the specific campaign or account of the client, I need to have an Idea on the nature and what particular type of campaign does the client have. That is why we need a Campaign Brief from you.
a. Please provide a short description about your company / campaign.
b. What is your target customer? Nationality, Age, gender, lifestyle, social class, etc.
c. Is this a Business-to-Business Campaign or it includes Residential leads.
d. What is the mode of payment? Is it hourly? Or it's contractual in which there's a specific span of time for the Campaign to end.
1. Campaign Brief should be done by the client or any representative from the company through Skype.
2. Please send all the details of the Campaign via email.
3. Imblim agents will be dialing 8 hours/day and 5 days/week on your Campaign.
4. Before proceeding with working on the Campaign, we would ask for the Client to make an initial deposit of $320 (equivalent to 40 hours or 5 business days. This is to ensure the commitment of the client to the project and as a safety precaution of the Telemarketers / Outsourcing companies.
5. The initial dialing would then be done after the initial deposit.
6. A prior notice of a minimum of at least 2 weeks or 1 billing period should be done by...
Read More »